Saturday, January 12, 2013

Following the flow

I'm still analysing and thinking what is happening yesterday in class. I didn't want to tell what is the incident that happens. Just want to tell what is in my heart.

My tutor told us that we as Malaysians are always afraid of speaking out.

She used one example of getting the wrong order from the waitress or waiter. We as Malaysian will definately say its okay and just accept the wrong order.

I was thinking that the reason one might just accept the order is just because one didn't want to wait for another order as we are all thought from small that time is gold ( Masa itu emas) .

And yes, we get benefits of speaking out from the above situation. You get  what the order you want.

But i don't really see any benefits we get by speaking out / complaining your own lecturer . Maybe is my shallow mentality that makes me cannot see the benefits . Hence, i just follow the flow.

Sometimes i dont really understand why people like to slap their own face.

You ask people to be professional but you release your anger in front of everybody without understanding people's feeling. Are you professional?

Oh, maybe that should be conclude as childish. Dump your ego please.

You can't release your anger to your friend like you release your anger to your student.

Get yourself out from the angry cage, you'll be happier.



Maybe what am i writing here may cause another conflicts, but i'm just speaking out my opinion since i don't have a chance to voice out what i think.That's it.



No comments: