Thursday, May 2, 2013

Change. Ubah.

Oh. Its a hot topic right now, but ayam not going to talk about politic. 

But not  forget to mention, please vote for a change. 

Ini kalilah! 


 Obviously, the first changes is i turned 22 last week. Went out for a simple dinner with course mate the day before and not much celebration cause its a busy week for us. No time to go to jamban also. Hahaha. This birthday have been very different as i don't feel any excitement at all. People says its a symptom of growing old. Awwwww. But i wanted to buy myself a birthday cake and then force my mum to sing me a birthday song . Ohh yeahh. :P


                                     

Happy 22nd birthday girl! 

2nd changes which makes me have the urge to write this post. Ta daaaaaa. 

I used to hate cats. They are smelly, clingy and annoying. My neighbour last time used to feed them and let them sleep with her. I seriously cannot accept that and i often complain that she is causing us inconvenience as we have to bear with all the cat poops. After many complains, they eventually rang up Persatuan Pelindungan Haiwan to clear them away. Well, this problem is no longer bugging us this year as no cats lover neighbour. One day, i eventually came up of a thought. We as human beings can earn own money so that we don't have to starve ourselves. With money, daily needs is not a problem. Cats cant earn money. All they have to do is to wait or search for food. So, today after considering for a few days, i know a lot of people will scold me for feeding them cause they will cause a lot of problems. But i still beh tahan. Yes, I fed them milk. Well, at least, they dont have to starve tonight. I apologise for the mess. 

I gotta feeling. Tonight is gonna be a good night. Aww yeah.



                 The trouble with a mask is it never changes. -  Charles Bukowski.


PS:// Struggling while writing this. So long didnt converse in English. Aiyoyoo. *shakes head*


No comments: