Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You want your eye or your holiday?!

Was planing to go to melaka this short holiday.

But ended up got stung by a bug. ( 1st thought.)



Okay . Went to hospital.

The doctor gave me some cream and some medicine for swelling .

Its benovate cream to be exact.

When i wanted to take my medication from the pharmacist, she looked at me and kinda curious.

She then asked another pharmacist there : " Can benovate cream apply on the eye ah?"

The other lady shook her head and tell another dunno-what-cream name.

She went to asked the doctor.

Came back..

The doctor insists to give me the cream.

She cant do anything but to give me.

I cant do anything too but to apply since my eye was like burning.

After applying, it gets worse.

Half of my face swollen already :(



Went to clinic to consult another doctor.

Doctor claims that is a type of bug that sprays a type of acid at night.

And yes, I'm the lucky girl :)

He gave me some cream to apply.

Magically , after 1 day. it was 80% cured.

DOCTOR, Y U GIMME WRONG CREAM???

INSECT, WHY U BITE ME???

Thanks to all friends for the care and advise. :)

And luckily , i didnt went to that trip.

Its a blessing in disguise thou.

Went to ipoh to visit my relatives.

Get more angpausss since cny not over yet.

And the amount was incredible!! hahahaha


She is the 1st dog that i'm not afraid of. =]

very very cute and active dog. kawaiii neh.


Happy Day :)

1 comment:

nixon said...

Omg! So cham leh!! =.,=