Friday, December 14, 2012

Wishlist 2013

1. Everyone is fine and happy.
*Er Ge and me not in the pic*


















2. Throw away my 8 years bantal busuk due to its germs and bacteria and its making my nose itch. #thisishard





















3. Stargazing with my love.
















4. Say Goodbye to FATS.I want my flat tummy back. #buncit.
















5. Watch a concert .













6. Go for a photoshoot.





















7. Dye my hair red.
















8. Get myself a cute phone. #dreamsince2007















9. Own a small and cute car.













10. Wear contact lens. #overcomethefear















11. Travel alone.














12. Get a waterproof camera.










13. Be good.




















14. Continue my crazy photography.












15.Lastly,  be with him  :D




- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year- 

2 comments:

said...

so fast wishlist ad? hahaha XD

Wai Yee Kooi said...

See my wishlist num 2. hahaha