Friday, November 30, 2012

I found peace.

Okay. Its my long holiday now. 
Despite eating and growing fats, of course as usual, exercise have to be added to the daily routine list. 
I usually go to gym.
But recently i changed my mind. 
Swimming would be a  better option. 

I actually found peace in swimming, 
Backstroke is my favourite of course. 
You can hear your own breathing, your own heartbeat with this stroke. ( A relax one not the competitive type :P ) 

I actually started swimming here (below) .


Okay. I just posted a naked photo of mine. >___< 
Swimming nakedly was a bad idea. 
And when time goes by, i got myself a swimming suit. 


Maybe taking photo with the mouth open is too mainstream. 

Hot chick encountered. *spot my cousin's jealous face*

Okay. I started learning swimming and went for some competitions, 

I actually did win some prizes eventhough i'm the fattest in the team. 

The most embarrassed moment is that  being so fat and you have to compete among swimmers all around the country.

So, when my mum told the coach that i'm going to stop the training. He claimed that i should do it ealier. Wtf. 

So, I stopped swimming and mend my broken heart. 



A few years back then , started back swimming for fun but still not forgetting the strokes.

Oh yeah.


Swimming was fun back then. Nah. Forget the sad story. 

And when i was swimming few days ago, inspirations came .


I like swimming because no one can see me crying. Who says must be walking in the rain?





1 comment:

nixon said...

:) reminds me of myself