Saturday, October 13, 2012

Short Update

Its been so long since i update my blog.
Hmm. I doubt i still know how to write this in English since i have not been using English for so long. (something is wrong here) :D
For the past few months, i had been working out very hard.
And i lost 7-8 kg in two months.
Ya. although its not a fascinating results, but i did it in a natural way.
LOL. The reason im telling this because people keep asking me : "Eh, u take Herbalife ah?"
Haha. Ya. I taken Herbalife and many many other products when im in secondary school.
But it just cant work on me. 
How good if they works on me. Hmmph. 



Well, I started of going gym everyday in the evening at 4.30 usually.

Darling , it aint easy. 

After gym , i played ping pong until 8.
Then continue doing aerobic.
This aerobic really do helps a lot! Just 15 minits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6lA4rK_nc&feature=relmfu
This women in this video, her age is around 40++. Look young right? Drooollss


Okay. That's the workout part.
Talking about diet.
Everything went well as usual besides dinner.
For dinner is either salad (without dressing) or oat but sometimes i still take heavy dinner.


I'm a without-dressing-salad lover. YUM!

Before and after.
More fats to burn!



No comments: